- Mdm Hanifa
Nurture Talents in Every Child.
Programme for Aesthetics Integration @ Rosyth (PAIR)
A structured and integrated programme to develop all pupils (P1 to P6) in the aesthetics such that every pupil leaving Rosyth will be:
- aesthetically cultured
- equipped with at least 2 forms of performing and visual arts skills
Centre of Excellence for the Aesthetics
As a N1 Cluster Centre of Excellence for the Aesthetics the school aims to:
- Share our best practices amongst North Zone schools and at national and international levels
- Develop pupils to be aesthetically sensitive, appreciating both performing and visual arts and are aware of developments of different cultures and countries
- To be recognized as a feeder for Secondary Schools with Performing Arts as their niches as well as the National's Arts industry e.g. Singapore Youth Orchestra, and the Arts School.
- Structured and Extensive Approach to develop our pupils holistically
- Integration which adds value to the school's Aesthetics and Humanities programmes
- A wide spectrum of performing and visual arts CCAs
- P1 - P3 Integrated Curriculum (Art and Music integrated with English)
- P4 - P6 Curriculum ( Modular system for music and art)