Primary 1 (2017)
- Ms Laurene Danker
- Ms Laurene Danker
AMELIA NALANI WALLACE (FT)
TEO WEE MENG (Co) firstname.lastname@example.org
HALAWAH BINTE SHAKIR (FT)
LEE BAO LING (Co) email@example.com
LAURENE DANKER (FT)
NUR MAHANA BTE MAHWAN (Co) firstname.lastname@example.org
TAY CHIN LEONG VERNON (FT)
VAANI SHRI KANAKASABAI (Co) email@example.com
YEO BAK KENG JOYCE (FT)
MARSIAH BINTE ROHIM (Co) firstname.lastname@example.org
YAP CHAI MUAY (FT)
JAYALAKSHMI DO DANABAL (Co) email@example.com
WONG PEI FEN (FT)
LESLIE TAN (Co) firstname.lastname@example.org
LEONG MOK KAM (FT)
USHARANI DO SIVARAJOO (Co) email@example.com
SITI NURAIDAH MUKTHAR (FT)
ELIDA WAHYUNINGSIH (Co) firstname.lastname@example.org
ELSIE SUAN CHYEO PEH (FT)
NG CHIN HOON (Co) email@example.com
|P1 AFF||AMELIA NALANI WALLACE (FT)||firstname.lastname@example.org
|TEO WEE MENG (Co)||email@example.com|
|P1 APP||HALAWAH BINTE SHAKIR (FT)||firstname.lastname@example.org
|LEE BAO LING (Co)||email@example.com|
|P1 DEX||LAURENE DANKER (FT)||firstname.lastname@example.org
|NUR MAHANA BTE MAHWAN (Co)||email@example.com|
|P1 EMP||TAY CHIN LEONG VERNON (FT)||firstname.lastname@example.org
|VAANI SHRI KANAKASABAI (Co)||email@example.com|
|P1 INN||YEO BAK KENG JOYCE (FT)||firstname.lastname@example.org
|MARSIAH BINTE ROHIM (Co)||email@example.com|
|P1 MAG||YAP CHAI MUAY (FT)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|JAYALAKSHMI DO DANABAL (Co)||email@example.com|
|P1 OBS||WONG PEI FEN (FT)||firstname.lastname@example.org
|LESLIE TAN (Co)||email@example.com|
|P1 REL||LEONG MOK KAM (FT)||firstname.lastname@example.org
|USHARANI DO SIVARAJOO (Co)||email@example.com|
|P1 THO||SITI NURAIDAH MUKTHAR (FT)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ELIDA WAHYUNINGSIH (Co)||email@example.com|
|P1 TRU||ELSIE SUAN CHYEO PEH (FT)||firstname.lastname@example.org
|NG CHIN HOON (Co)||email@example.com|
Circulars and documents for Download
1) 2017 P1 Parents Talk
Learning Journeys for Primary 1
EL Pre-Writing Activities
With the pre-writing activities, there is a shared experience that is linked to the Big Book that has been read during Shared Reading. The shared experience provides the context and content for the children to think and talk about, using the target language structures and vocabulary they have been exposed to in SBA.
With the help of the teacher who transcribes the children's input, the pupils come up with a piece of class writing. This becomes the basis for group writing, when the children work in small groups, before they go on to individual writing.
The whole process is scaffolded for success and pupils also learn about cooperative learning as they work together in mixed-ability groups.
Unit 1: The Farm Concert
- Our Lego Farm
Unit 2: Mrs Wishy-Washy
- Our Acting
Unit 3: Dan The Flying Man
- Dan’s Hat
- Our Paper Aeroplane
Unit 4: Walking Through The Jungle
- Amazing Science Programme
- How To Make An Animal
Unit 5: The Hungry Giant
- Learning Journey to
To Make A Sandwich
Unit 6: The Giant’s Ice Cream
- How To Make
An Ice-Cream Sundae
Amazing Science Programme (P1&P6)
Topic: Life Cycle of Plants (Introductory)
- Tie in with P1 English Big Books, Walking Through the Jungle.
- To expose the P1 pupils to Science and heighten their interest and curiosity to the world of Science. Through this collaboration, P1 pupils will learn about the life cycle of plants and to care for the environment by not picking leaves from trees or plants.
- To integrate English lesson by getting students to write an instructional text on how to plant green beans.
- The P6 classes facilitate the lesson for the P1
pupils and talk about caring for the environment by not picking leaves from
trees or plants. At the same time, they will share about Care & Share,
Respect & Responsibility.
Moo-O is the world's first immersive digital storybook. It transforms readers instantly into story characters, creating a whole new experience for Reading Aloud. Moo-O highly engages and motivates children to read fluently and expressively.
software is a reading and recording tool designed to hone pupils’ reading
fluency through digital stories.
- It provides opportunities for pupils to collaborate with one another as they take on different characters in the stories.
ICT Chinese Baseline (CL)
equip pupils with touch-typing skills and the keying in of Chinese characters
using hanyu pinyin
pupils with the Learning Management System (LMS) for e-learning
- Equip pupils with basic knowledge of Cyber Wellness so that they may use technology appropriately and protect themselves
Learning Journey to Pastamania (EL)
- To provide pupils with a hands-on experience of making pizzas in an authentic setting.
- The pupils can then make a references to their experiences in their writing. This activity ties in with the Big Book "The Hungry Giant" and one of the English syllabus themes on 'Food'. Besides making pizzas, pupils also watch a presentation about pasta and pizza, and learn about the different kitchen equipment and their uses.
Learning Journey to Singapore Zoological Gardens (EL, MA&MT)
- A Learning Journey designed with guided
activities to provide opportunities for our pupils to understand more about
animals at work and at play.
- Pupils work in groups and engage in activities
that involve information gathering and collaboration skills.
School Compound Cleaning Activity (VIA)
- Increase pupils’ awareness on the littering
problem within the school compound.
- Recognise that it is their responsibility to
keep the school compound clean.
MT Fortnight (MT)
- To create an immersive environment for the learning of Mother Tongue Language.
- To provide platforms for pupils to learn Mother Tongue Language and the associated culture.
PCTC (Parent-Child-Teacher Conferencing)
- Parent-Child-Teacher Conferencing (PCTC) is a session for teachers to update parents on their children's development and learning progress.
- During the PCTC, parents have the opportunity to watch their children do a presentation and listen to them sharing on their development in school,
- Chinese New
- Earth Day
- Racial Harmony Day
General Information from MOE:
An Overview of Primary School's education:
More about PERI HA in Rosyth: